Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 8 min.
- 40 min.Steam 800 g potatoes.
- 5 min.Chop 1 bunch parsley.
- 5 min.Peel the potatoes while still hot, slice and put in a salad bowl.
- 5 min.Add the parsley to the hot potatoes, add 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette), mix well and leave for 5 minutes.
- It's important to do this because the hot potatoes will absorb some of the vinaigrette and parsley flavour, and so will became soft and tasty. Delicious!
- 3 min.Add the bacon and cabbage, add more vinaigrette if necessary and mix well.
- Serve immediately. It's better if the potatoes are still warm when the salad is served.
Remarks:You might like to try adding a finely chopped shallot with the parsley, or pouring a little dry white wine over the potatoes while they are still hot.
If you don't like bacon, you can simply leave it out.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato wallets, Fillets of sole Dieppoise, Hotpot my grandmother's way , Express sauerkraut, Potatoes with prawns, ... [All]
- Small pieces of bacon: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ramekins of duchess potatoes, Cocotte eggs with Comté, Gratin du Nord, Röstis, Green beans with tomatoes, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm lentil salad, Chicken club sandwich, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, Mixed salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]