Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Preheat your oven to 200°C or 392°F, put 1 handful flaked almonds on a baking sheet.
Put in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- 2 min.The almonds are ready when they turn golden brown.
Remove the sheet from the oven, scatter a little salt over the almonds and leave to cool.
- 5 min.Bring a large pan of water, with a tablespoon of salt added, to the boil.
When boiling, add 400 g broad beans. Cook for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- 5 min.Cool them in a strainer under cold water.
- 5 min.Dry them with a cloth.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Prepare the vinaigrette: In a glass jar with a good lid pour 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 6 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, pepper and salt.
- 1 min.Fasten the lid firmly on the jar, shake vigorously, and the vinaigrette is ready.
- 5 min.Put the broad beans in a bowl. Using a peeling knife make some shavings of parmesan.
- 1 min.Add the chives and tarragon.
- 1 min.Finally add the almonds.
- 2 min.If you are going to eat the salad now, add the vinaigrette and mix gently.