Step by step recipe:
- 33 min.Prepare 750 g cauliflower.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
Grate each floret on a fine grater...
- ...without grating the stalk. Only grate the flower head.
- 15 min.This should give you a coarse powder, which will be the "couscous" for your cauliflower tabouleh.
If you have not already done so, put the grated cauliflower into a bowl.
- 40 min.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Pour in 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons vinegar and 6 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Your cauliflower tabouleh is ready.