Step by step recipe:
- 33 min.Prepare 750 g cauliflower.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
Grate each floret on a fine grater...
- ...without grating the stalk. Only grate the flower head.
- 15 min.This should give you a coarse powder, which will be the "couscous" for your cauliflower tabouleh.
If you have not already done so, put the grated cauliflower into a bowl.
- 40 min.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Pour in 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons vinegar and 6 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Your cauliflower tabouleh is ready.
Remarks:In this recipe the proportions are only for guidance.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Paella, Roasted Cauliflower, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, Chorba, Crunchy spring salad, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Flamiche, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole, ... [All]
- Lemon juice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate mousse, Fillets of sole meunière, Cubed salad, Tender tuna, Cubed salad, ... [All]