Step by step recipe:
- 33 min.Prepare 750 g cauliflower.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
Grate each floret on a fine grater...
- ...without grating the stalk. Only grate the flower head.
- 15 min.This should give you a coarse powder, which will be the "couscous" for your cauliflower tabouleh.
If you have not already done so, put the grated cauliflower into a bowl.
- 40 min.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Pour in 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons vinegar and 6 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Your cauliflower tabouleh is ready.
Remarks:In this recipe the proportions are only for guidance.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Roasted Cauliflower, Paella, Sliced cauliflower with 3 cheeses, How to prepare cauliflower, Cauliflower curry, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hot tomato sauce, Vegetable clafoutis, Individual creamy endive gratins, Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Cretan Bread, ... [All]
- Lemon juice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Nanou's tuna tart, Tzatziki, Algerian brik rolls, Strawberry, kiwi and mascarpone verrines, Cubed salad, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Guacamole, Italian toast, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Bread with Tomato , Salade Niçoise, ... [All]