Step by step recipe:
- 33 min.Prepare 750 g cauliflower.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
Grate each floret on a fine grater...
- ...without grating the stalk. Only grate the flower head.
- 15 min.This should give you a coarse powder, which will be the "couscous" for your cauliflower tabouleh.
If you have not already done so, put the grated cauliflower into a bowl.
- 40 min.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.
- 2 min.Pour in 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons vinegar and 6 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Your cauliflower tabouleh is ready.
Remarks:In this recipe the proportions are only for guidance.
Recipes which use it: 1
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cauliflower: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Roasted Cauliflower, Crunchy spring salad, Vegetable tartare, Thaï rice with small vegetables, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cheese tart, Lumberjack turnovers, Cabbage julienne with ham, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, Savoury mini-madeleines with 2 cheeses, ... [All]
- Lemon juice: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tender tuna, Tarte Jurassienne, Gravlax, Chocolate mousse, Algerian brik rolls, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bread with Tomato , Tomato omelette, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Fried eggs with tomatoes, Italian toast, ... [All]