Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 3 min.Put the lettuce into a bowl. Peel 1 red onion and chop finely then add to the bowl.
- 4 min.Add 100 g radishes thinly sliced.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Add the chicken pulled into shreds, 2 tablespoons herbs of your choice and finish with the 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette). Mix well and it's ready.
Remarks:If you don't have a red onion, use a normal one (just half) or a shallot. If you have the time, the tomatoes are always better peeled.
As always for a salad, the quantities are for guidance only, so you can adapt them to suit your taste.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Lettuce: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Valay salad, Chicken club sandwich, Crispy cheese parcels, Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Warm chicken salad, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Lemony chicken and radish salad, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Valay salad, Beans with tomatoes, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Prawn salad with a crunch, Crunchy spring salad, Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, Crunchy salad, The total turnip, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm autumn salad, Herb salad, White asparagus salad, Mixed salad stack, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]