Step by step recipe:
- 7 min.Cut 4 radishes into small dice.
- 7 min.Do the same with 4 gherkins in vinegar.
- 7 min.
- 5 min.Chop coriander finely.
- 5 min.In a bowl, mix 200 g cream cheese and 2 tablespoons cream, then salt and pepper.
- 5 min.Add this mixture to the diced vegetables and mix well.
- 5 min.Pour this into the verrines (using a forcing bag will make this easier, then put in the fridge to wait until ready to serve.
Remarks:For the cheese, you can use "petits suisses" if they are available where you live.
A variation worth trying: grate a little cauliflower into the mixture and stir in.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Like a Boursin with garlic and herbs, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Summery cheese on toast, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]
- Gherkins in vinegar : You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Prawn salad with a crunch, Cervelas salad, Piedmont salad, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chickpea salad, The total turnip, Pan bagnat, Crunchy spring salad, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Feta and spinach brik pie, Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , Potato gratin, Cherry clafoutis, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, ... [All]