Step by step recipe:
- 7 min.Cut 4 radishes into small dice.
- 7 min.Do the same with 4 gherkins in vinegar.
- 7 min.
- 5 min.Chop coriander finely.
- 5 min.In a bowl, mix 200 g cream cheese and 2 tablespoons cream, then salt and pepper.
- 5 min.Add this mixture to the diced vegetables and mix well.
- 5 min.Pour this into the verrines (using a forcing bag will make this easier, then put in the fridge to wait until ready to serve.
Remarks:For the cheese, you can use "petits suisses" if they are available where you live.
A variation worth trying: grate a little cauliflower into the mixture and stir in.