Step by step recipe:
- 7 min.Cut 4 radishes into small dice.
- 7 min.Do the same with 4 gherkins in vinegar.
- 7 min.Do the same with 1 shallot.
- 5 min.Chop coriander finely.
- 5 min.In a bowl, mix 200 g cream cheese and 2 tablespoons cream, then salt and pepper.
- 5 min.Add this mixture to the diced vegetables and mix well.
- 5 min.Pour this into the verrines (using a forcing bag will make this easier, then put in the fridge to wait until ready to serve.
For the cheese, you can use "petits suisses" if they are available where you live.
A variation worth trying: grate a little cauliflower into the mixture and stir in.