Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 10 min.
- 10 min.Peel 100 g raw beetroot, dice small and trickle 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Sprinkle with a little fine salt, mix and set aside.
- 5 min.Dice 80 g smoked salmon and set aside.
- 5 min.Dice 100 g Comté cheese and set aside.
- 3 min.Put into a large salad bowl the salmon, Comté and cucumber (drained).
- 3 min.Add the beetroot and courgettes (drained).
- 3 min.Add the chopped herbs, then 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Your cubed salad is ready.
Remarks:As with any salad, the proportions are only approximate, so you can vary them as you choose.
If you do not have Comté cheese, use something similar ((Gruyère, Cheddar, ...).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cucumber: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad, Greek salad, Cucumber and salmon salad, Mixed salad, Tzatziki, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crunchy spring salad, Red rice pannequets, Creamy risotto with vegetables , Sautéed green vegetables, Minestrone, ... [All]
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Raw beetroot salad, Crunchy spring salad, Vegetable tartare, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, ... [All]
- Comté cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach and Comté Loaf, Potato gratin, Involtinis, Jura bread, Courgettes (zuchinis) , ... [All]