Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 10 min.
- 10 min.Peel 100 g raw beetroot, dice small and trickle 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Sprinkle with a little fine salt, mix and set aside.
- 5 min.Dice 80 g smoked salmon and set aside.
- 5 min.Dice 100 g Comté cheese and set aside.
- 3 min.Put into a large salad bowl the salmon, Comté and cucumber (drained).
- 3 min.Add the beetroot and courgettes (drained).
- 3 min.Add the chopped herbs, then 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Your cubed salad is ready.
Remarks:As with any salad, the proportions are only approximate, so you can vary them as you choose.
If you do not have Comté cheese, use something similar ((Gruyère, Cheddar, ...).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Courgettes (zuchinis) , Crunchy spring salad, Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, Vegetable rosette tart, Eggs with tomatoes and courgettes, ... [All]
- Cucumber: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Greek salad, Sushi, Tzatziki, Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad, Mixed salad, ... [All]
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Crunchy spring salad, Beetroot salad with cashew nuts, Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, ... [All]
- Comté cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and spinach quiche, Special Cheese and Walnut Sticks, Fougasse with bacon and Comté, Potato gratin, Triple-Cheese Pumpkin Gratin, ... [All]