Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Mix with a whisk until evenly mixed.
- 10 min.Fry the sliced ham in a frying pan until lightly crisped.
- 3 min.Break into pieces and put into a blender.
- 1 min.Blend until reduced to fine crumbs.
- 2 min.Add the ham crumbs to the potato...
- 3 min....and mix once more.
Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- 5 min.Use a forcing bag to pipe small rosettes...
- 10 min.
- Serve as aperitif snacks, for example, just after they come out of the oven.
Remarks:For the ham, I prefer Spanish Serano, but this is not essential.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potato purée: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Upside-down Parmentier, Duck Parmentier, Fried rillettes, Aligot, Potato and two ham gratin, ... [All]
- Smoked ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Thin endive tart, "Buttonhole" quail eggs, Potato tortilla (Spanish omelette), Kérinou slices, Rolls of fish in smoked ham, ... [All]
- Egg yolk: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fresh mint ice-cream, Smoked eggs, Crusty cockle tart, Peach and verbena feuilleté, Lemon Confectioner's Custard, ... [All]