Step by step recipe:
- Clean 250 g mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
- 10 min.Prepare and chop the shallot.
- 1 min.Melt 30 g butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the shallot, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- 5 min.Add the mushrooms and cook for around 5 minutes without salt and pepper.
- 35 min.Chop 200 g cooked spinach.
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Butter the ramekins and put a layer of mushrooms in the bottom and add a layer of spinach.
- 3 min.Pour over a generous spoonful of cream, then salt and pepper lightly.
- 8 min.Break an egg and add the white to the ramekin...
- 20 min....keeping the yolk to one side.
Fill all the ramekins like this, salting and peppering each lightly a second time.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes until the egg white is set.
- 3 min.Turn the oven off and tip an egg yolk into each ramekin. Return the ramekins to the oven for 3 minutes so that the yolks can heat through in the residual heat.
- Note: This is not absolutely needed, but for a better taste => increase the amount of cream about the half and make it reduce in a small pan on small fire, with salt and pepper.
Use this reduced cream instead of usual cream in step 8.