Step by step recipe:
- 40 min.
- 5 min.
- 20 min.Prepare 250 g Cauliflower tabouleh but without tomatoes.
- 7 min.Start asembling glasses: Put guacamole into each one up to ¼ of the height.
The best way is to use a forcing bag to put guacamole tidily right into the bottom of the glass.
- 7 min.Using a fork, add diced tomato to another ¼ of the height (to halfway).
Be careful to not put too much vinaigrette with the tomatoes.
You might need to push the tomatoes down to compact them a little.
- 7 min.Add another ¼ height of cauliflower tabbouleh ( push this down too if needed).
- 7 min.For the last ¼, add houmous. Again, using a forcing bag is easier.
- 3 min.Finally, add a pinch of chopped chives or a pinch of paprika or curry on top.