Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Dice 150 g cervelas fairly small.
- 5 min.Chop 400 g cooked potato into small pieces.
- 5 min.Put into a salad bowl the courgettes, cervelas, potatoes and finely chopped 50 g red onion.
- 5 min.Add 4 hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters or sliced and the chopped parsley.
- 3 min.Finish by adding 200 g Mayonnaise and mix well.
Your Piedmont salad is ready.
Remarks:It is best to use the smallest courgettes you can find as these are crunchier and can simply be sliced.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, Baked salmon fillet, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Salmon marinated like herring, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crab Cakes, Surprise bread, Macédoine of vegetables, Seafood feuillantines, Cucumber and salmon salad, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Italian style gratin, Tomato and courgette tart, Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Red rice pannequets, Minestrone, ... [All]