Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Dice 150 g cervelas fairly small.
- 5 min.Chop 400 g cooked potato into small pieces.
- 5 min.Put into a salad bowl the courgettes, cervelas, potatoes and finely chopped 50 g red onion.
- 5 min.Add 4 hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters or sliced and the chopped parsley.
- 3 min.Finish by adding 200 g Mayonnaise and mix well.
Your Piedmont salad is ready.
Remarks:It is best to use the smallest courgettes you can find as these are crunchier and can simply be sliced.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Oven omelette, Pollack Parmentier, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Gratin of purple artichokes, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs with mayonnaise, Cucumber and salmon salad, Piedmont salad, Macédoine of vegetables, Chicken club sandwich, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Ratatouille confite, Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Minestrone, Quick stuffed courgettes, Quick courgette soup with cheese, ... [All]
- Cervelas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Piedmont salad, Cervelas salad, ... [All]