Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Peel 1 kg potatoes.
- 5 min.Cut into small pieces, wash and dry in a towel.
- 10 min.Wash 3 leeks.
- 3 min.Cut into small pieces.
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Add the potatoes and leeks, mix well.
- 2 min.
- 10 min.Cook with the lid on until the potatoes are soft (well cooked).
- 3 min.Blend to give a really smooth soup.
- Taste to be sure that's sufficiently well salted, add pepper if you like it.
Serve as it is or with a dash of cream and/or croutons (small pieces of toasted or fried bread).
Remarks:For a richer version, you can , before blending, add 300 ml liquid cream.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vietnamese prawns, Chocolate Chantilly , Chicken pie, How to fry eggs well, Mushroom velouté, ... [All]
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hot box cheese , Vegetable pie, Chicken breasts with tarragon, Potato gratin, Salt cod brandade, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato Waffles with Smoked Salmon, Crispy prawn rolls, Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Sandwich bread, Eggs en Cocotte à la Française, ... [All]