Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Cut 200 g cooked meat into small chunks. You can use any leftover meat (beef, chicken, pork...), or even a mixture.
- 5 min.
- 30 min.Boil 250 g green lentils in a large quantity of salted water. When cooked (tender), drain thoroughly.
- 3 min.Add the lentils to the bowl, then add the chopped parsley and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette). Stir round well and it's ready.
Remarks:This is even better if the lentils are still warm. Serve straight after the final mixing, if possible.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Green lentils: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausage and lentils "en cocotte", Cured Pork Belly With Lentils, Warm lentil salad, ... [All]
- Cooked meat: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese, Artichokes with beef, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm autumn salad, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Eggs with mayonnaise, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, ... [All]