Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- In any case, you need to obtain a sort of paste.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Wash 1 bunch chives and chop finely.
- 5 min.Do the same with 1 bunch parsley.
- 5 min.Tip all this into the cheese, salt lightly (how much will depend on the saltiness of the cheese you are using), pepper generously and mix well.
- 5 min.Pack the mixture into ramekins, then cover with plastic film to protect from the air, and keep in the fridge.
- Serve with good bread, toasted (how I like it best) or not.
Remarks:You can change the herbs to any you like, according to taste. Why not try coriander and chervil, for example, which is delicious.
For a stronger flavour, replace half the cream cheese with feta.
And to drink?An easy-drinking white wine like a Muscadet.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Beetroot and cream cheese verrines, Avocado with gravlax, Surf and turf club sandwich, Tomato and cream cheese terrine, Crunchy verrines, ... [All]
- Parsley: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Red rice pannequets, Sarladaise potatoes, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Involtinis, Celeriac soup with mustard, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Turban of sole with langoustines, Red rice pannequets, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Eggs with mayonnaise, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, ... [All]
- Garlic clove: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato sauce for pizzas, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Gisèle's Pasties, Potato gratin, Vegetable stock, ... [All]