Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- In any case, you need to obtain a sort of paste.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Wash 1 bunch chives and chop finely.
- 5 min.Do the same with 1 bunch parsley.
- 5 min.Tip all this into the cheese, salt lightly (how much will depend on the saltiness of the cheese you are using), pepper generously and mix well.
- 5 min.Pack the mixture into ramekins, then cover with plastic film to protect from the air, and keep in the fridge.
- Serve with good bread, toasted (how I like it best) or not.
Remarks:You can change the herbs to any you like, according to taste. Why not try coriander and chervil, for example, which is delicious.
For a stronger flavour, replace half the cream cheese with feta.
And to drink?An easy-drinking white wine like a Muscadet.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream cheese: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado with gravlax, Gravlax, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Oriane's tuna rillettes , Crunchy verrines, ... [All]
- Parsley: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Kérinou slices, Meatballs, Prawn salad with a crunch, Cauliflower tabouleh, Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Röstis, Hachis parmentier : meat with mashed potato and cheese, Montbenoit's canapés, Smooth mixed vegetable soup, Nanou's tuna tart, ... [All]
- Garlic clove: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Two-olive ciabatta, Fried eggs with tomatoes, The total turnip, Blanquette of veal, Potato gratin, ... [All]