Step by step recipe:
- Choose your tomatoes in as many different colours as possible.
- 30 min.
- ...on both sides.
Leave to drain.
- 10 min.Meanwhile, Peel 1 cucumber and slice thinly (you can groove the skin if you wish first, but this is just for appearance).
Sprinkle with fine salt in batches and mix well to distribute the salt evenly.
- 5 min.Cut 100 g feta into small rectangles.
- 5 min.
- 3 min.Tip the tomatoes and cucumber into the dressing, then mix thoroughly to help the vegetables absorb it.
- 10 min.Arrange on a plate, mixing up the colours and placing the feta between the tomatoes.
Pour a spoonful of the remaining dressing over the top and add a little tapenade if you wish.
Remarks:You can vary this recipe to your own taste: add herbs, spices, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cauliflower tabouleh, Italian style gratin, Minestrone, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Stuffed tomatoes and courgettes, ... [All]
- Feta: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lumberjack turnovers, Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds, Spinach brik parcels, Feta in olive oil with herbs, Courgette tart with mint, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Nanou's tuna tart, Moussaka, Tomato tart, Filet mignon with mustard and tarragon sauce, Thaï rice with small vegetables, ... [All]