Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 30 min.Boil 400 g potatoes, peel and cut in half lengthways, then into small pieces.
- 20 min.Slice 4 hard-boiled eggs when cooled.
Cut 100 g cervelas into small dices.
- 5 min.Slice 30 g gherkins in vinegar.
- 3 min.Roughly chop the parsley.
- 3 min.Put all the ingredients into a salad bowl.
- 3 min.Add 200 g Mayonnaise and mix well.
Leave for at least an hour before serving to allow the potatoes to absorb some of the creaminess of the mayonnaise.
Remarks:You can replace the cervelas with another kind of meat or sausage of your choice, but still cut into small dice. For a vegetarian version, just leave it out.
You can replace the mayonnaise with a rémoulade dressing if you prefer. As for all salad recipes, this can be varied to suit your taste (a little more of this or a little less of that).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Maroilles cheese quiche, Salt cod brandade, Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole), Chicken breasts with tarragon, Comtoise tart for Seàn, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise bread, Macédoine of vegetables, Mimosa eggs, Chicken club sandwich, Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mexican ceviche, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Moussaka, Vegetable pie, Guacamole, ... [All]
- Cervelas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Cervelas salad, Green Piedmont Salad, ... [All]