Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Prepare 1 cucumber.
- 5 min.Chop 1 spring onion (scallion).
- 20 min.
- 5 min.Slice 50 g radishes and chop the herbs.
- 30 min.If not already done, cook the rice.
- 3 min.Mix in a salad bowl: cucumber, onion, tomatoes, radishes, rice and herbs.
- 20 min.Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
Shell 400 g prawns and remove the dark gut which can give a bitter taste (prepare like scampi, as shown in the video opposite).
Note:If the gut does not pull away easily, you can split the back of the prawn with a knife to remove it.
- 5 min.
- 10 min....until golden brown.
- 3 min.Add the prawns to the salad, pour 150 ml French dressing (vinaigrette) over and mix thoroughly.
Serve without delay.
Remarks:As always with salads, the proportions are given for guidance only, so do adapt to suit your own taste.
And to drink?A straightforward white wine, well chilled.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Seafood sauerkraut, Quick prawn curry, Crispy prawn rolls, Vietnamese prawns, Paella, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomatoes Provençal, Hamburgers, Beans with tomatoes, Tomato tatin, Mexican ceviche, ... [All]
- Cooked rice: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomatoes Provençal, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Tomato ladybirds, Rice and peas, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lentil and cold-meat salad, Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Red cabbage salad with chives, Cervelas salad, Leeks in vinaigrette , ... [All]