Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Shell 300 g broad beans and blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes...
- 5 min....to make removing the skin easier. Nip off the little budding shoot as well. Set aside.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Remove the stones from 40 g black olives and chop roughly.
Cut 20 g anchovy fillet into pieces.
- 10 min.Prepare 50 g red onion, chop finely and put into a salad bowl.
Add 50 g radishes in thin slices.
- 2 min.Add 125 g tuna in oil (drained), the olives and anchovies.
- 2 min.Add the tomatoes and 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or quartered.
- 3 min.
- Your Salade Niçoise is ready. Best served not too cold.
Remarks:You will notice that this recipe contains neither potatoes nor green beans, which to my mind aren't sufficiently Mediterranean to be included.
As with any salad recipe, the amounts are only approximate, so do adapt it to suit yourself.
And to drink?A rosé from Provence.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Broad beans: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Vegetable pie, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Summer Salmon Blanquette, Rabbit with mustard, ... [All]
- Tuna in oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Avocado with Tuna, Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Cucumber and salmon salad, Oriane's tuna rillettes , Tomato ladybirds, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Lemony chicken and radish salad, Summery cheese on toast, Crunchy verrines, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, ... [All]
- Red onion: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chicken club sandwich, Green Piedmont Salad, Hot tomato sauce, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Mixed salad stack, ... [All]