Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Roll out dough, and line the tin.
- 5 min.Place half the smoked salmon slices in the bottom.
- 3 min.Snip basil roughly.
- 3 min.Distribute half the spinach and all ofthe basil over the salmon.
- 3 min.Pour over 1/3 of the quiche mixture.
- 3 min.Add rest of salmon slices...
- 3 min....the remaining spinach...
- 3 min....and finally pour over the remaining mixture...
- 3 min... to ½ centimetre from the top of the tin, then spread grated cheese over the surface.
- 40 min.Put in the oven, on a low shelf to cook the base of the quiche well, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
Remarks:You can add a little grated nutmeg to the mixture if you like, and replace the shortcrust dough by puff pastry for a more sophisticated dish.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh spinach: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Late Winter Soup with Fresh Spinach, Koulibiak in pie dish, Fresh spinach with cream, How to prepare spinach, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage, Chocolate cake, Cheese tart, Paté en croute (terrine in a pie crust), Bounty-style tart for Alison, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Potato Waffles with Smoked Salmon, Cucumber and salmon salad, Salmon rillettes, Surprise bread, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , ... [All]