Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Cut 100 g smoked trout into small pieces (1 cm square approx.).
- 10 min.Cut 100 g smoked salmon into small pieces (1 cm square approx.).
- 10 min.Cut 100 g cooked prawns into small pieces.
- 5 min.If your prawns are a bit bland (frozen or bought ready-cooked), put them in a frying pan with a little clarified butter or olive oil, and fry until lightly browned.
- 1 min.As soon as they are just lightly fried, add a tablespoon of soy sauce, then take off the heat and drain.
- 5 min.Leave to cool on absorbant paper.
- 5 min.Trim the asparagus tips.
- 2 min.In a bowl mix salmon, trout, prawns and asparagus tips.
- 1 min.Add 2 tablespoons Rémoulade dressing.
- 1 min.Mix well.
- 1 min.Begin the assembly:
In a large glass, place a large lettuce leaf.
- 3 min.And onto the leaf pour the mix, add the toast cut into a triangle, and sprinkle with a few chopped chives.
Refrigerate before serving.
Remarks:You can use fish other than those specified, but smoked fish works better. Trout for example, can be replaced by smoked halibut.
Source:After Gaston Lenôtre.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise bread, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Crispy smoked salmon and herb rolls, Cubed salad, ... [All]
- Cooked prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Potatoes with prawns, Surprise eggs, ... [All]