Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Peel 5 turnips, cut in 4 lengthways, then cut each quarter in fairly thin slices.
Weight the prepared turnips.
- 10 min.Cook the turnips in twice their weight of water and 1 chicken stock cube, until they are soft (about 10 minutes).
- 5 min.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Liquid cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Roquefort sauce, Sausage with duchess potatoes and a Mont d'Or fondue , Late Winter Soup with Fresh Spinach, Ham pasta bake, Apple Batter Puddings, ... [All]
- Turnip: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Thaï rice with small vegetables, Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, Fish fillet in express cooking envelope, Minestrone, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, ... [All]
- Tahini (sesame paste): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Ali Baba bread, Houmous, ... [All]
- Chicken stock cube: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pilau rice, Cassoulet, Du Barry soup, The total turnip, Pumpkin (or potimarron) soup, ... [All]