Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Wash 500 g potatoes (rattes, if possible). Put into a large pan and cover with cold water.
- 25 min.Boil the potatoes until tender (a knife blade should go through them easily).
- 5 min.
- 8 min.Peel the potatoes while still hot, slice into rounds and add to the bowl.
- 2 min.Pour 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) over and mix with a fork.
It is important to do this while the potatoes are still hot so that they absorb some of the vinaigrette. This gives them a melt-in-the-mouth texture.
- 5 min.Prepare the lettuce "chiffonnade".
- 5 min.Slice 30 g radishes into thin rounds.
- 5 min.Reheat 300 g cooked chicken in a frying pan.
- 3 min.Add the radishes, lettuce and chicken to the salad. Add a little more vinaigrette if you wish and mix well.
Serve without delay so that the potatoes and chicken are still warm.
Remarks:If you don't have ratte potatoes, use another firm variety instead.
And to drink?A white wine from Charcenne.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Home-made potato crisps , Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Big knife-cut chips (French fries) , Endive and beer soup, Leek and potato soup, ... [All]
- Cooked chicken: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beans with tomatoes, Potimarron (chestnut pumpkin) "au gratin", Rice and peas, Gratin of chicken with rice and sautéed mushrooms, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, ... [All]
- Radishes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crunchy salad, Warm chicken salad, The total turnip, Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, Crunchy verrines, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cervelas salad, Eggs with mayonnaise, Corn salad with croutons, Warm autumn salad, Mixed salad, ... [All]