Step by step recipe:
- 40 min.You will need a lot of different vegetables, but only a small quantity of each (see the list of ingredients).
Peel the carrots, beetroot and celery, then rinse all the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables (apart from the shallot, garlic and cauliflower) into thin sticks...
- ..then cut these across into tiny dice.
If you have a mandolin, this will make the job much easier.
The shallot and garlic should be chopped very finely.
- Transfer the prepared vegetables to a bowl as you go.
- The cauliflower (a purple one here) is better grated.
- 3 min.Once all the chopped vegetables are in the bowl, add some chives, cut very small...
- 1 min....then the mayonnaise and mix well.
- 5 min.To serve: place a dessert ring in the centre of a plate and fill with the mixture.
- Gently remove the ring...
- ...and garnish with a parsley leaf.
You could also pour a trickle of herb olive oil around the tartare.
Serve right away.