Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.Prepare 6 purples artichokes and cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.Put the 400 g cooked potato, sliced and still warm, into a salad bowl.
Pour 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) over and mix well.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Prepare and chop 1 shallot.
- 2 min.Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5 min.Add the pieces of artichoke and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Tip the contents of the frying pan into the salad bowl, add the finely chopped chives and stir once more.
Your salad is ready. Serve immediately to keep its "warm" character.
Remarks:If you don't have purple artichokes, you can use normal green artichoke hearts, cut into large dice.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Croque-monsieur gourmand, Eggs Comtoise, Oven omelette, Gratin of purple artichokes, Crispy potato galette with leeks, ... [All]
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., Penne with purple artichokes, How to prepare purple artichokes, Harvest Gratin, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Red cabbage salad with chives, White asparagus salad, Alsatian-style salad, Cervelas salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]