Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.Prepare 6 purples artichokes and cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.Put the 400 g cooked potato, sliced and still warm, into a salad bowl.
Pour 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) over and mix well.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Prepare and chop 1 shallot.
- 2 min.Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5 min.Add the pieces of artichoke and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Tip the contents of the frying pan into the salad bowl, add the finely chopped chives and stir once more.
Your salad is ready. Serve immediately to keep its "warm" character.
Remarks:If you don't have purple artichokes, you can use normal green artichoke hearts, cut into large dice.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Pollack Parmentier, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Green Piedmont Salad, ... [All]
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Gratin of purple artichokes, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., Artichokes with beef, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Penne with purple artichokes, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Red cabbage salad with chives, Mixed tomato salad, Leeks in vinaigrette , Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]
- Red onion: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chicken club sandwich, Mixed salad stack, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Green Piedmont Salad, Hot tomato sauce, ... [All]