Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.Prepare 6 purples artichokes and cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.Put the 400 g cooked potato, sliced and still warm, into a salad bowl.
Pour 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) over and mix well.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Prepare and chop 1 shallot.
- 2 min.Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5 min.Add the pieces of artichoke and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Tip the contents of the frying pan into the salad bowl, add the finely chopped chives and stir once more.
Your salad is ready. Serve immediately to keep its "warm" character.