Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.Prepare 6 purples artichokes and cut into small pieces.
- 5 min.Put the 400 g cooked potato, sliced and still warm, into a salad bowl.
Pour 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) over and mix well.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Prepare and chop 1 shallot.
- 2 min.Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5 min.Add the pieces of artichoke and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Tip the contents of the frying pan into the salad bowl, add the finely chopped chives and stir once more.
Your salad is ready. Serve immediately to keep its "warm" character.
Remarks:If you don't have purple artichokes, you can use normal green artichoke hearts, cut into large dice.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked potato: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Crispy potato and mushroom brik rolls, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Baked salmon fillet, ... [All]
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Artichokes with beef, Penne with purple artichokes, Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Harvest Gratin, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, French bean salad with vinaigrette , Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Mixed salad stack, Chicken and Avocado Salad, ... [All]
- Red onion: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Green Piedmont Salad, Chicken and Avocado Salad, Hot tomato sauce, Salade Niçoise, Breton Sandwich, ... [All]