Step by step recipe:
- 30 min.Prepare the asparagus.
When cooked, drain and cut into lengths on the diagonal (like penne pasta), as shown in the photo.
- 1 min.Leave the asparagus on a cloth.
- 5 min.Cut 2 slices bread into small cubes (you can remove the crust if you wish).
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Chop 3 hard-boiled eggs.
- 5 min.Combine the asparagus, croutons and hard-boiled eggs in a salad bowl. Snip the parsley and chives over the top, then add the vinaigrette and mix well. Your asparagus salad is ready.
Remarks:If (like me), you enjoy warm ingredients in salads, you can give the asparagus a few seconds in the microwave to reheat it, just before adding to the bowl.
If you do not have clarified butter, use a little oil instead.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Asparagus: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: How to prepare asparagus, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and Avocado Salad, Valay salad, Mixed salad stack, Warm Leek and Potato Salad, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, ... [All]
- Hard-boiled egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mixed salad stack, Linzer torte, Chicken pie, Leeks in vinaigrette , Gratin slices with spinach, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bread with Tomato , Italian toast, Montbenoit's canapés, Pan con tomate, Smoked eggs, ... [All]