Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.If possible, toast 150 g peanuts: put them on a baking sheet in the oven at 300°F (150°C) for 15 minutes. This is not essential, but brings out their full flavour.
Leave to cool, then chop coarsely with a knife.
- 5 min.
- 8 min.Knead on low speed for 8 minutes.
Note: For the best way to knead, see: A few tips for effective kneading at home.
- 2 min.Add the chopped peanuts and knead for a further minute or two until mixed in.
- 1 hourGather the dough into a ball, transfer to a large clean bowl and cover with a plastic sheet. Leave to rest for 1 hour.
- 5 min.After this, cut the dough into 100 g lumps.
- 20 min.Roll into balls, cover with a plastic sheet and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- 10 min.Flatten the balls, then reshape. Arrange on a baking sheet and cover with a plastic sheet.
- 1 hour 30 min.Leave to rise for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 20 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C). Moisten the tops of the rolls with a little water and bake for about 10 minutes.
Remarks:Chop the peanuts according to whether you prefer larger or smaller pieces.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oaty walnut cake , Cornmeal baps for Anne, Tea and white chocolate biscuits, Toasted almond cake, Gâteau Breton (Brittany butter cake), ... [All]
- Peanuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Chinese Soup, ... [All]
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs meurette, Blackcurrant liqueur, Bacon rolls, Special small breads, Fresh fruit in sabayon, ... [All]