Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 30 min.
- 5 min.Discard bouquet garni and garlic, add 70 g tomato paste, mix well.
Leave to cook uncovered on low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, for sauce to thicken slightly.
- 30 min.Taste to check seasoning, then remove from heat and leave to cool.
You can blend it briefly if you prefer a smooth sauce.
- Put in a jar with an airtight lid and refrigerate.
Remarks:For a stronger flavour, you could add a stock cube with the tomatoes.
See also pizza dough recipe, and some advices for pizza-party.
Recipes which use it: 3
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Peeled tomatoes: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sausages with baked beans, French style, Sunday night pasta, Pissaladière with puff pastry, ... [All]
- Tomato paste: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Loaf for "les filles'", Chorba, Taos hotpot, Cocktail sauce, Cassoulet, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fougasse with bacon and Comté, Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Bacon and cabbage omelette, Fried egg in bread, Ciabatta, ... [All]
- Shallot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Flamiche, Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Guacamole, Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes, "Oeufs rabattus" with leeks, ... [All]