116 recipes available
Creams and foams
Amuses-bouches (small appetisers)
- Alsatian-style salad: White cabbage, bacon, warm potatoes and vinaigrette.
- Beetroot and fried chicken salad: Raw beetroot, toasted almonds, fried chicken and herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Broad bean salad with Parmesan: A mix of crunchy and tender .
- Celeriac Rémoulade : A classic recipe of traditional French bistro cooking.
- Cervelas salad: Cervelas, hot potatoes, parsley and gherkins.
- Chicken and Avocado Salad: Fresh sald of tomatoes, radishes, avocado and chicken in a vinaigrette dressing.
- Chickpea salad: Mashed chickpeas with spring onions, radishes and coriander.
- Corn salad with croutons: Corn salad, hard-boiled eggs, mushrooms, onions and fried croutons.
- Crunchy Cauliflower Salad with Lemon: Slices of raw cauliflower and radish in lemon mayonnaise.
- Crunchy salad: Crunchy vegetables, pine nuts and rice
- Crunchy spring salad: Crunchy spring vegetables, vinaigrette dressing and chopped herbs.
- Cubed salad: Diced cucumber, courgette, beetroot, Comté and salmon in a herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Cucumber and salmon salad
- Endive and walnut salad: Double walnut flavour (oil and kernels) in this endive salad.
- French bean salad with vinaigrette : French beans boiled first then mixed with shallot, herbs and vinaigrette dressing.
- Greek salad: Tomatoes, cucumber, olive oil and Feta.
- Green Piedmont Salad: Like a classic Piedmont salad, but with courgette instead of tomato.
- Lebanese Tabbouleh: Tabbouleh with parsley, tomatoes, onions and bulgur wheat.
- Lentil and cold-meat salad: Chunks of cold meat, lentils, hard-boiled eggs, parley and shallot, with vinaigrette dressing.
- Mixed salad: A fresh summer salad.
- Mixed tomato salad: Simple salad of several tomato varieties with different flavours and colours.
- Multicoloured cucumber-tomato salad: Tomatoes, feta and tapenade.
- Piedmont salad: Salad of potatoes, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise.
- Poivrade Artichoke Salad: Salad of raw artichokes, chopped herbs, spring onion and parmesan with olive oil and lemon dressing.
- Prawn salad with a crunch: Crunchy: radish, cucumber, onions and gherkins. Soft: tomatoes, rice and roasted prawns.
- Raw beetroot salad: Beetroot, walnuts and parmesan.
- Red cabbage salad with chives: Salad of tender red cabbage, chopped chives and vinaigrette.
- Salade Niçoise: Tomatoes, broad beans, tuna, olives, radishes, anchovies and hard-boiled eggs in this version.
- Valay salad: Letuce, radishes, potaoes and chicken with herb vinaigrette.
- Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad: Cooked broccoli with tuna, chopped shallot in a vinaigrette dressing.
- Warm chicken salad: Salad of onions, radishes, lettuce and pan-fried chicken.
- Warm lentil salad: Warm lentils, grilled bacon, French dessing and chives.
- Warm salad of potatoes and purple artichokes: Purple artichokes, potatoes and red onion.
- Warm scallop and cabbage salad: Crunchy cabbage, soft potatoes and flash-fried scallops.
- White asparagus salad: Cut asparagus, croutons, hard-boiled eggs, herbs and vinaigrette.
Traditional recipes of French cooking
- Vol-au-vent: Puff pastry, leek, bacon, chicken and mushrooms in a cream sauce.
- Artichoke hearts forestier : Artichokes, bacon, and mushrooms.
- Avocado and smoked salmon terrine : Avocado, tomato and diced smoked salmon.
- Avocado with Tuna: Avocado halves filled with a herb tuna mayonnaise.
- Beetroot and cream cheese verrines: Fromage frais with herbs and beetroot marinated in walnut oil and lemon jiuce.
- Cocotte eggs with Comté: Simple and quick.
- Crispy cheese parcels: Cheese wrapped in a sheet of brik and fried.
- Croque-monsieur: Oven-toasted ham and béchamel sauce sandwich.
- Crunchy verrines: Verrine of cottage cheese with diced radish, gherkin and shallot.
- Eggs Benedict : Soft-boiled egg on toast with grilled ham and Hollandaise sauce.
- Eggs en Cocotte à la Française: Eggs baked in ramekins with peas, bacon and cream.
- Eggs en cocotte with spinach: Ramekins of mushrooms, spinach, cream and egg.
- Eggs with mayonnaise: Hard-boiled eggs with mayonnaise, served with a side-salad of carrot and shallot.
- Foie gras cured in salt: It doesn't even know what an oven is.
- Foie gras fingers: Puff pastry with sesame seeds and foie gras.
- Four-tier glasses: Guacamole, cauliflower tabbouleh, tomatoes and houmous.
- Guacamole: A classic of Mexican cooking
- Ham à la Russe: Macédoine of vegetables rolled in a slice of ham.
- Home-made terrine of foie gras: You will never buy commercially prepared foie gras again after tasting this.
- Houmous: A little lebanese cooking.
- Icelandic-style fish and vegetable pie: Mixed vegetables and fish in crunchy golden brown puff pastry.
- Mimosa eggs: Hard boiled egg whites filled with herbes mayonnaise and egg yolks.
- Mixed salad stack: Stack of sliced tomato, avocado, onion, egg and anchovy, pressed in a ring mould.
- Pan bagnat: A round sandwich of vegetables and fish in vinegar-soaked bread.
- Purée of Jerusalem artichokes with foie gras: Potato and Jerusalem-artichoke purée with diced foie gras.
- Ramekins of duchess potatoes: Mashed potato, cooked leeks, bacon and duchess potatoes.
- Scandinavian cocktail: Smoked fish, prawns and asparagus.
- Surprise eggs: Scrambled eggs, prawns, ham and chives.
- Terrine of foie gras: An ideal recipe for beginners.
- The total turnip: All the turnip.
- Tomato and cream cheese terrine: Layers of marinated tomatoes and cream cheese with herbs and walnuts.
- Vegetable pie: Three layers of vegetables, baked in puff pastry.
Back to top of page