55 recipes available
Cakes and pastries
Viennoiseries (sweet breads, buns)
Amuses-bouches (small appetisers)
- Ali Baba bread: Bread with a triple dose of sesame.
- Aperitif rolls: Soft, bite-sized bread rolls.
- Bacon rolls: Flaky bread rolls with bacon bits and sesame seeds, layered with lard.
- Burger buns: For real homemade hamburgers
- Ciabatta: Small soft Italian breads.
- Cornmeal baps for Anne: Small round breads with corn flour
- Cretan Bread: Soft bread with olives, feta, onion and preserved tomatoes.
- Dipping bread with cheese: Soft bread flavoured with shallots and bacon, made as loaf of mini-rolls for dipping in melted Mont d'Or cheese.
- Franche-Comté sticks: Thin baguettes with cheese and smoked sausage.
- Jura bread: Bread enriched with walnuts and Comté cheese, made using Jura wine instead of water.
- Loaf for "les filles'": Loaf in 3 colours: white, red and green, and their 3 flavours: onion, pesto and olive, tomato.
- Naan: Indian bread.
- New hamburger buns: Soft rolls with a hint of brioche.
- Olive and pesto bread: Two slabs of foccacia dough with a layer of pesto in the middle and green olives embedded in the top.
- Peanut rolls: Double peanut bread rolls: chopped nuts and peanut butter.
- Pitta bread: Lebanese bread.
- Roscoff loaf: Bread enriched with onions soaked in red wine, and smoked sausages.
- Saucipain: Bread made with red wine, salami and toasted pistachios.
- Seeded loaf: French baguette dough with a mix of dry-roasted seeds.
- Special Cheese and Walnut Sticks: Bread with nuts, cheese and bacon
- Special Parmesan baguettes: Bread with Parmesan, fried onions and mushrooms.
- Special small breads: Many kind of small breads.
- Spring Bread: Bread with Parmesan, preserved tomatoes and chive flowers.
- Two-olive ciabatta: Light Italian bread with olives.
Back to top of page