50 recipes available
Cakes and pastries
- Kugelhof for Nanou: Traditionnal Alsatian cake.
- Panettone: Italian brioche-style sweet loaf with dried and candied fruit.
Viennoiseries (sweet breads, buns)
- Brioche feuilletée (flaky brioche): Brioche dough treated like puff pastry.
- Chocolate rolls (petits pains): Real chocolate rolls.
- Flaky chocolate brioche: Flaky brioche rolled around chocolate filling (can also be plaited).
- French croissants: The most famous viennoiseries.
- Milk rolls: Soft sweet bread with butter and milk.
- Mini apricot and pistachio brioches: Double pistachios brioches with dry apricots.
- Nantes Tourton: Halfway between brtead and brioche, a sweet loaf without egg.
- Old style brioche: Brioche with a slight taste of leaven.
- Pains aux raisins: A brioche dough roll with confectioner's custard and rum-soaked raisins.
- Pretzels: Soft bread in a knot topped with salt or poppy seeds.
- Rolled chestnut and apple brioche: Brioche made with a mix of plain wheat and chestnut flour, then rolled up with butterscotch apples.
- Tomato sauce for pizzas: A tomato sauce with herbs.
Amuses-bouches (small appetisers)
- Mixed seed grissinis: Litlle crusty bread sticks.
- Classic French white bread: Yeast-raised bread.
- French baguettes: Crunchy crust and light crumb.
- Leavened bread: The real taste of bread.
- Natural leaven: The leaven of ancient times.
- New leavened bread: A softer leavened bread.
- Ocean bread: Bread made with sea water, with no added extra salt.
- Sandwich bread: Canapé bread.
- Surprise bread: Little sandwiches in a big loaf.
- Tomato foccacia: Foccacia with green olives, preserved tomatoes and parmesan.
- Aperitif rolls: Soft, bite-sized bread rolls.
- Burger buns: For real homemade hamburgers
- Ciabatta: Small soft Italian breads.
- Cornmeal baps for Anne: Small round breads with corn flour
- Cretan Bread: Soft bread with olives, feta, onion and preserved tomatoes.
- Dipping bread with cheese: Soft bread flavoured with shallots and bacon, made as loaf of mini-rolls for dipping in melted Mont d'Or cheese.
- Franche-Comté sticks: Thin baguettes with cheese and smoked sausage.
- Loaf for 'les filles' : Loaf in 3 colours: white, red and green, and their 3 flavours: onion, pesto and olive, tomato.
- Naan: Indian bread.
- New hamburger buns: Soft rolls with a hint of brioche.
- Olive and pesto bread: Two slabs of foccacia dough with a layer of pesto in the middle and green olives embedded in the top.
- Peanut rolls: Double peanut bread rolls: chopped nuts and peanut butter.
- Pitta bread: Lebanese bread.
- Saucipain: Bread made with red wine, salami and toasted pistachios.
- Seeded loaf: French baguette dough with a mix of dry-roasted seeds.
- Special Cheese and Walnut Sticks: Bread with nuts, cheese and bacon
- Special Parmesan baguettes: Bread with Parmesan, fried onions and mushrooms.
- Special small breads: Many kind of small breads.
- Spring Bread: Bread with Parmesan, preserved tomatoes and chive flowers.
- Two-olive ciabatta: Light Italian bread with olives.
- Fougasse with bacon and Comté: Rich Mediterranean bread.
- Lumberjack turnovers: Round stuffed bread with bacon, mushrooms and cheese.
- Preserved tomatoes: Slow-cooked tomato "petals"
- Sausage in brioche: Smoked sausage baked in a brioche.