69 recipes available
- Amuses-bouches (small appetisers) (2)
- Vegetables (3)
- Salads (4)
- Special breads (4)
- Small cakes (3)
- Eggs and omelettes (1)
- Sauces (1)
- Tarts (3)
- Pasta and rice (4)
- Creams and foams (1)
- Cakes and pastries (11)
- Soups (3)
- Fish (2)
- Beef and veel (5)
- Shellfish (3)
- Poultry (4)
- Gratins (2)
- Miscellanous (9)
- Meat (3)
- Terrines and pate (1)
- List of all the recipes
- View this list in full images
- Flaked almond tart: Tart made with toasted flaked almonds and a sweet, creamy filling with a hint of alcohol.
- Key Lime Pie for Jeremy: Lime tart with shortcrust case and whipped cream (Chantilly).
- Linzer torte: Tart filled with cinnamon-flavoured raspberry jam.
Cakes and pastries
- Apple Strudel: Rolled puff pastry with apples, almonds and dry grapes.
- Brownie: Traditional American chocolate cake with pecan nuts.
- Cookies: Traditional american recipe.
- Cranachan: Whipped cream, raspberies, whisky and oat nougatine.
- Doughnuts: North American ring doughnuts.
- Liège waffles: Round and crusty.
- New tiramisu: Creamier version of a classic.
- Panettone: Italian brioche-style sweet loaf with dried and candied fruit.
- Pavlova: Meringue shell filled with whipped cream and diced fruit.
- Santiago Cake: Almond and lemon cake without butter or flour.
- Tiramisu: Delicious italian dessert.
- Amaretti: Small dry Italian meringues with almonds.
- Dublin fruit scones: Irish small bread to enjoy with tea.
- Little lemon biscuits: Italian biscuits with lemon zest.
Creams and foams
- Tzatziki: Cucumber with yoghurt, herbs and feta.
- Pesto: Basil, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil.
Amuses-bouches (small appetisers)
- Bread with Tomato : Bread rubbed with tomato, with a trickle of olive oil.
- Mixed seed grissini: Litlle crusty bread sticks.
- Caesar salad: Lettuce, croutons and Caesar dressing..
- Coleslaw: Cabbage and carrot salad with mayonnaise.
- Hot tomato sauce: Tomatoes, red onion, garlic and Tabasco.
- Piedmont salad: Salad of potatoes, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise.
- Chinese Soup: Tasty soup with vegetables, chicken, mushrooms and peanuts.
- Chorba: Spicy meat and vegetable soup.
- Minestrone: Italian mixed vegetable soup.
- African style chicken: Smoked chicken with beans and tomato-coconut sauce.
- Chicken nems: Small crispy rolls with vegetables and chicken.
- Chinese style chicken: Chicken dices, small vegetables and soya sauce
- Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts: Diced chicken, cashew nuts, garlic and oniom, Thai sauce.
- Home-made doner kebab: Meat grilled on a skewer.
- Sautéed Pork with Peanuts: Blanched vegetables, pan-fried pork and dry-roasted peanuts.
- Wiener Schnitzel: Thin breaded veal cutlet.
- Mexican ceviche: Avocado, tomatoes and fish cured in lime juice.
- Tahitian style fish: Fish cured in lime juice.
- Crab Cakes: Shallow-fried chunky crab cake.
- Potatoes with prawns: Baked potatoes and prawns with a cream and white wine sauce.
- Vietnamese prawns: Fried prawns in a spicy herb sauce.
Pasta and rice
- Bolognaise lasagne: Layers of pasta, meat in tomato sauce, béchamel sauce, topped with cheese.
- New York style pasta: Pasta, bacon, peas, cream sauce and nutmeg.
- Pea risotto "mantecare": Creamy risotto with mascarpone, Parmesan and peas.
- Spaghetti Bolognese: Pasta with slow-simmered sauce of fresh tomatoes, meat, red wine and herbs.
- Moussaka: A kind of gratin made with aubergines, meat with tomatos and bechamel.
- Pan-baked hash brown (Hash-brown casserole): Oven-baked potato cakes.
- Colcannon: Mashed potato with cabbage and chives, served with baked sausages.
- Guacamole: A classic of Mexican cooking
- Houmous: A little lebanese cooking.
- Burger buns: For real homemade hamburgers
- Cretan Bread: Soft bread with olives, feta, onion and preserved tomatoes.
- Naan: Indian bread.
- Pitta bread: Lebanese bread.
- Algerian brik rolls: Brik pastry roll filled with fried spiced minced beef.
- Couscous: Simplified recipe.
- Eton mess: Meringue, strawberries and cream: an English dessert,.
- Paella: Traditional rice-based dish with meat and shellfish.
- Papadums: Thin Indian wafers with cumin.
- Potato tortilla (Spanish omelette): Spanish omelette.
- Röstis: A personal version of a typically swiss recipe.
- Spinach fritters: Chickpea flour and spinach fritters, herb dressing.
- Sushi: The best known dish of Japanese cuisine.
Terrines and pate
- Koulibiak in pie dish: Sophisticated pie with salmon, rice and mushrooms.
Eggs and omelettes
- Eggs Benedict : Soft-boiled egg on toast with grilled ham and Hollandaise sauce.
Beef and veel
- Carbonnade: Slow-cooked meat with beer, carrots and onions.
- Express chilli con carne: Express version of a classic Tex-Mex dish.
- Hamburgers: Nothing like the fast-food ones.
- Roast beef "like they do it in Santa Fe": Spicy slow-cooked beef.
- Saltimbocca: Meat rolls made with veal, ham and sage.