61 recipes available
- Baked salmon fillet: Baked salmon fillet with lemon and herbs, served with potatoes.
- Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds: Feta-tomatoes toast with poppy seed and red mullet
- Cod loin with saffron: Fish steak seved with a cream and white-wine sauce, flavoured with shallot and saffron.
- Cretan-style salmon : Salmon, yoghurt, feta and tomato.
- Crunchy little pieces of fish: Lightly coated with breadcrumbs and quicly fried.
- Curried tuna cubes: Pan-fried cubes of tuna coated with curry spices and breadcrumbs.
- Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages: Pan-fried then baked in a parcel (en papillote).
- Fillets of sole Dieppoise: Sole fillets sautéed in butter with a cream sauce, shellfish and boiled potatoes.
- Fillets of sole meunière: Sole fillets floured and cooked in butter with lemon and parsley.
- Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta: Grilled fish fillet, cherry tomatoes sautéed and creamy cheese polenta.
- Fish fillet in express cooking envelope: Envelope cooked in 2 minutes.
- Fish fillet with preserved lemons: Panfried fish steak stuffed with preserved lemon slices.
- Fish in a salt crust: Cooked slowly in a layer of coarse salt.
- Fish in a seed crust: Fish fillet, seeds (sesame, linseed, poppy) and beaten egg.
- Fish in a sesame crust: Fish coated with sesame seeds
- Fish in white wine: Fish cooked in white wine and herbs, served with a light sauce thickened with egg yolk.
- Fish Mousselines: Fish mousselines poached in fish stock, served "en gratin" in a sauce normande.
- Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc: The best flakes of fish with julienne vegetables .
- Fisherman's Ragout
- Gravlax: Nordic-style dry-cured salmon fillet.
- Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream: Salmon grilled slowly, sesame rice and corn salad cream.
- Koulibiak in pie dish: Sophisticated pie with salmon, rice and mushrooms.
- Mackerel Fillets in White Wine: Poached fillets marinated in white wine with vinegar and mustard.
- Marinated tuna with herbs: Tuna fish, mint and coriander.
- Nicholas's fish: Fish filet and thinly sliced leeks.
- Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage: Salmon steak, white cabbage and sherry vinegar sauce.
- Parcels of fish fillet in spinach: Small pieces of fish rolled in spinach leaf.
- Red mullet fillets in a quick marinade: Red mullet fillets flavoured with quick lemon and parley marinade then pan fried.
- Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade: Fillets marinated in soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil.
- Rolls of fish in smoked ham: An clever mix of smoky flavour and fish .
- Rosemary steamed fish: Fish steak with a fondue of shallots.
- Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables: Fesh salmon escalopes, small dices of fresh vegetables.
- Salmon chard rolls: A pink and green roll.
- Salmon marinated like herring: Fillet of salmon marinated in oil with carrots and onions.
- Salmon rillettes: Terrine of 2 kinds of salmon, with butter and lemon.
- Salmon with sorrel: Tenderness of salmon and slight acidity of sorrrel.
- Stock-pot fish : Vegetables and fish cooked slowly.
- Summer Salmon Blanquette: Ceramy salmon casserole with broad beans and mushrooms.
- Tahitian style fish: Fish cured in lime juice.
- Tender tuna: Tuna cooked just right.
- Turban of sole with langoustines: Rings of sole fillet filled with sautéed langoustines and a cream sauce with langoustine stock.
- Chilli langoustines: Hot spiced langoustines, flambéed in cognac and served with a cream sauce and potato grenaille.
- Crab Cakes: Shallow-fried chunky crab cake.
- Crispy prawn rolls: Finely diced carrots and courgettes with chunks of prawn wrapped in a crispy sheet of brik or filo.
- Crusty cockle tart: Puff pastry tart with cockles in cream and egg-yolk sauce.
- Langoustine and leek tarts: Puff pastry, leeks, langoustines and hollandaise sauce.
- Langoustine sabayon tart: Filo-pastry case, fried langoustines and lime sabayon.
- Lobster Thermidor: Cooked in cream and alcohol, then browned in the oven.
- Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce: Sautéed scallops, mushrooms and Noilly sauce
- Quick prawn curry: Prawns, cream, lime and curry spices.
- Scallops with cabbage julienne: Pan-fried scallops with Noilly Prat and cabbage julienne with cream.
- Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon: Scallops with crunchy vegetables, foie gras and savoury sabayon.
- Scallops with fondue of leeks: Pan-fried scallops with creamy leek fondue.
- Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan: Grilled scallops with green asparagus.
- Seafood feuillantines
- Sesame fried scampi: Crunchy
- Spaghetti with mussels and basil: Spaghetti, cream sauce made with mussel juices, basil and Parmesan.
- Tagliatelle with cockles: Pasta, cockles, spring onion, parsley and cream sauce made with the cooking juices.
Back to top of page