65 recipes available
- Baked salmon fillet: Baked salmon fillet with lemon and herbs, served with potatoes.
- Canapés of red mullet with poppy seeds: Feta-tomatoes toast with poppy seed and red mullet
- Cod loin with saffron: Fish steak seved with a cream and white-wine sauce, flavoured with shallot and saffron.
- Cretan-style salmon : Salmon, yoghurt, feta and tomato.
- Crunchy little pieces of fish: Lightly coated with breadcrumbs and quicly fried.
- Curried tuna cubes: Pan-fried cubes of tuna coated with curry spices and breadcrumbs.
- Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages: Pan-fried then baked in a parcel (en papillote).
- Fillets of sole Dieppoise: Sole fillets sautéed in butter with a cream sauce, shellfish and boiled potatoes.
- Fillets of sole meunière: Sole fillets floured and cooked in butter with lemon and parsley.
- Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta: Grilled fish fillet, cherry tomatoes sautéed and creamy cheese polenta.
- Fish fillet in express cooking envelope: Envelope cooked in 2 minutes.
- Fish fillet with preserved lemons: Panfried fish steak stuffed with preserved lemon slices.
- Fish in a salt crust: Cooked slowly in a layer of coarse salt.
- Fish in a seed crust: Fish fillet, seeds (sesame, linseed, poppy) and beaten egg.
- Fish in a sesame crust: Fish coated with sesame seeds
- Fish in white wine: Fish cooked in white wine and herbs, served with a light sauce thickened with egg yolk.
- Fish Mousselines: Fish mousselines poached in fish stock, served "en gratin" in a sauce normande.
- Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc: The best flakes of fish with julienne vegetables .
- Fisherman's Ragout
- Gravlax: Nordic-style dry-cured salmon fillet.
- Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream: Salmon grilled slowly, sesame rice and corn salad cream.
- Mackerel Fillets in White Wine: Poached fillets marinated in white wine with vinegar and mustard.
- Marinated tuna with herbs: Tuna fish, mint and coriander.
- Nicholas's fish: Fish filet and thinly sliced leeks.
- Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage: Salmon steak, white cabbage and sherry vinegar sauce.
- Parcels of fish fillet in spinach: Small pieces of fish rolled in spinach leaf.
- Red mullet fillets in a quick marinade: Red mullet fillets flavoured with quick lemon and parley marinade then pan fried.
- Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce: Fried red mullet fillets served with a very reduced dry white wine sauce.
- Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade: Fillets marinated in soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil.
- Rolls of fish in smoked ham: An clever mix of smoky flavour and fish .
- Rosemary steamed fish: Fish steak with a fondue of shallots.
- Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables: Fesh salmon escalopes, small dices of fresh vegetables.
- Salmon chard rolls: A pink and green roll.
- Salmon marinated like herring: Fillet of salmon marinated in oil with carrots and onions.
- Salmon with sorrel: Tenderness of salmon and slight acidity of sorrrel.
- Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote: Fillet of sea bass "en papillote" with a julienne of leeks and coriander cream sauce.
- Seared tuna with lemon and lime: Tuna marinated and seared for rapid cooking, served with rice in the marinade.
- Stock-pot fish : Vegetables and fish cooked slowly.
- Summer Salmon Blanquette: Ceramy salmon casserole with broad beans and mushrooms.
- Tahitian style fish: Fish cured in lime juice.
- Tender tuna: Tuna cooked just right.
- Turban of sole with langoustines: Rings of sole fillet filled with sautéed langoustines and a cream sauce with langoustine stock.
Terrines and pate
Back to top of page