45 recipes available
- Beef Wellington: Beef filet in a pastry crust with mushrooms and foie gras.
- Blanquette of veal: Slow-cooked veal with a thickened sauce.
- Boeuf (beef) bourguignon: Beef cooked slowly in red wine.
- Carbonnade: Slow-cooked meat with beer, carrots and onions.
- Escalope of veal in a cream sauce: Escalopes of veal, cream, mushrooms and lemon.
- Express chilli con carne: Express version of a classic Tex-Mex dish.
- Fillet of beef in a rosemary crust: Tender beef fillet with rosemary flavour from the crust it is cooked in.
- Hamburgers: Nothing like the fast-food ones.
- Involtini-Style Filet Mignon : Filet mignon cooked in two stages, stuffed with bacon, parsley and cheese.
- Involtinis: Small veal and ham rolls stuffed with cheese and parsley.
- Larded pork tenderloin: Larded pork tenderloin with mustard.
- Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables : Pork loin furnished with herbs and vegetables julienne.
- Melt-in-the mouth meat and vegetables in a sealed casserole: Vegetables and meat slow cooked in a sealed casserole.
- Mexican-style pork medallions : Pork medallions in a spicy marinade, served with green beans and a reduced sauce.
- Morteau sausage: Morteau sausage on a bed of fried potatoes.
- Pork chops in the oven: Pork chop cooked in 2 stages.
- Pork chops with a duo of brassicas: Pan-fried pork chops served with Brussels Sprouts, romanesco and the reduced cooking juices.
- Pork Chops with Rosemary: Pork chops, rubbed with rosemary, cooked in two stages.
- Potted meat (rillettes): Two kinds of meat and very long cooking.
- Rabbit with mustard: Rabbit sautéed in mustard, with broad beans, mushrooms and bacon.
- Rillons de Tours: Bacon confit with white wine.
- Saltimbocca: Meat rolls made with veal, ham and sage.
- Sautéed Pork with Peanuts: Blanched vegetables, pan-fried pork and dry-roasted peanuts.
- Spring veal sauté : Sauté of veal with spring onions and white wine sauce with a dash of cream.
- Steak burger topped with egg: A steak burger topped with a perfectly cooked egg.
- Tomato meat balls: Meatballs cooked in a tasty fresh tomatoes sauce
- Tournedos Rossini: Buttered toast, tournedos steak, foie gras and Noilly Prat sauce.
- Two-stage beef chuck : A piece of beef chuck, slowly braised then fried, with red-wine sauce.
- Veal Chop With Assortment of Vegetables: Veal chop cooked in two stages with tender vegetables in jus.
- Wiener Schnitzel: Thin breaded veal cutlet.
Traditional recipes of French cooking
Back to top of page