Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 15 min.
- 5 min.Cut 4 slices bread into small croutons. Remove the crust if you wish.
- 3 min.Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan and fry the croutons until golden brown.
- 2 min.Trim and chop the parsley then add to the lettuce.
- 3 min.Add the Caesar dressing and mix well.
Add the croutons and mix again briefly.
- 3 min.Finish with a few shavings of Parmesan. Your Caesar salad is ready.
Remarks:It is easy to adapt the Caesar dressing - with its many ingredients - to your own taste, so do try your own variations. It might not be the "real" recipe, but so what?
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crispy spinach rolls, Quiche Lorraine, Fish Mousselines, Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Chocolate cake, ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Special Parmesan baguettes, Pesto, Broad bean salad with Parmesan, Tagliatelle and courgette spaghetti, carbonara style, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tournedos Rossini, French toast "cordon bleu", Tartine du pêcheur , Mushrooms on toast, French style, Winemaker's toast, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Olive and pesto bread, Cretan Bread, Spinach fritters, Beans with tomatoes, Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce, ... [All]