Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 15 min.
- 5 min.Cut 4 slices bread into small croutons. Remove the crust if you wish.
- 3 min.Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan and fry the croutons until golden brown.
- 2 min.Trim and chop the parsley then add to the lettuce.
- 3 min.Add the Caesar dressing and mix well.
Add the croutons and mix again briefly.
- 3 min.Finish with a few shavings of Parmesan. Your Caesar salad is ready.
Remarks:It is easy to adapt the Caesar dressing - with its many ingredients - to your own taste, so do try your own variations. It might not be the "real" recipe, but so what?
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallop and leek pancakes, Fisherman's Ragout, Fish Mousselines, Salmon and spinach quiche, Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), ... [All]
- Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Green asparagus omelette, Leek and artichoke tart à la piémontaise, Pea risotto "mantecare", Raw beetroot salad, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Melting Epoisses on toast , Bread with Tomato , Summery cheese on toast, Mediterranean toast, Corn salad with croutons, ... [All]