Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Shred 200 g fish fillet, using a fork like in this short video.
- Do this for all the fish.
- 2 hours
- 5 min.After this time, put the fish in a strainer and leave to drain. Discard lime juice that drains off.
- 10 min.
- 20 min.
- 2 min.In a bowl put the drained tomato dice, chopped onion and 1 bunch coriander chopped.
- 2 min.Add 1 tablespoon vinegar and 2 tablespoons olive oil, mix well. Check seasoning.
- Put a ring in the centre of the serving plate, and put a layer of avocado in the bottom.
- Then add a layer of fish.
- Finish with a layer of tomatoes.
Refrigerate until serving.
- 15 min.Remove the ring just a few minutes before serving.
- If you don't have a ring, you can use achieve a pleasing result by arranging in a glass.
Remarks:If you don't have coriander, use chives or parsley instead.
By all means make smaller tomato dice than in the photo, your ceviche will be better and more attractive.
Source:After Fred Chesneau.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish in white wine, Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta, Nicholas's fish, Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, ... [All]
- Tabasco: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cocktail sauce, Guacamole, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Caesar salad, Green avocado salad, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rabbit civet, Lumberjack turnovers, Tomato foccacia, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, ... [All]
- Tomato: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato tart, Ratatouille, Tomato omelette, Eggs in tomato shells, Comtoise stuffed tomatoes, ... [All]