Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.
- 1 min.
- 3 min.Using the same frying pan, pour in 2 tablespoons olive oil and when hot, add the carrots.
Cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2 min.Add the courgettes and cook for a further 1 or 2 minutes.
Salt and pepper at the end.
- 1 min.Shell 300 g prawns and cut into chunks.
- 3 min.Fry the prawn chunks in 30 g butter until golden brown.
- 1 min.When nicely browned, add the carrots and courgettes and mix.
- 5 min.Lay a sheet of brik or filo on the work surface, put a small amount of filling towards the edge nearest you...
- ...and roll up or fold into a neat little parcel.
- 3 min.Fry the rolls in a little oil until browned on each side.
- Serve 2 rolls per person as a main course, or 1 as a starter.
Remarks:You can use other seafood instead of the prawns (scallops, scampi, etc.).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Curried prawn risotto, Paella, Prawn salad with a crunch, Spicy seafood plancha, Quick prawn curry, ... [All]
- Courgette: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Kérinou slices, Red rice pannequets, Sautéed green vegetables, Little vegetable omelettes, Ratatouille confite, ... [All]
- Carrot: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Turban of sole with langoustines, Minestrone, Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, Hotpot my grandmother's way , Vegetable rosette tart, ... [All]