Step by step recipe:
- 45 min.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.In a pan, melt 30 g butter, add shallot and cook for one minute.
- 1 min.Add vegetables and mix well.
- 4 min.Cook with lid on for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are just crunchy (not totally cooked). Salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Make the envelope:
Put in front of you a piece of cooking plastic film, place a fish fillet in the centre, salt and peeper each side.
- 1 min.Remove fillet, and in its place put 2 tablespoons of precooked vegetables.
- 1 min.Put fillet on top.
- 1 min.Add a dash of lemon juice.
- 1 min.And a dash of olive oil.
- 15 min.Fold plastic film.
Continue like this for all the fillets.
- 2 min.Cook in microwave oven for 2 minutes, at maximum power. Serve straight from oven.
Remarks:You can replace the cooking plastic wrap with some greaseproof paper, it is a little less practical (you need to make foldings), but prettier.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato ladybirds, New York style pasta, Rice and peas, Pea risotto "mantecare", Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Lille style chicken, Cigarettes Russes (Piroulines), Naan, Celeriac and mushroom gratin, Lime meringue tart, ... [All]
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mexican ceviche, Fish Mousselines, Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta, Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, ... [All]
- Turnip: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, Minestrone, Hotpot my grandmother's way , Couscous, Baked Mont d'Or with diced mixed vegetables, ... [All]