Step by step recipe:
- 45 min.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.In a pan, melt 30 g butter, add shallot and cook for one minute.
- 1 min.Add vegetables and mix well.
- 4 min.Cook with lid on for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are just crunchy (not totally cooked). Salt and pepper.
- 2 min.Make the envelope:
Put in front of you a piece of cooking plastic film, place a fish fillet in the centre, salt and peeper each side.
- 1 min.Remove fillet, and in its place put 2 tablespoons of precooked vegetables.
- 1 min.Put fillet on top.
- 1 min.Add a dash of lemon juice.
- 1 min.And a dash of olive oil.
- 15 min.Fold plastic film.
Continue like this for all the fillets.
- 2 min.Cook in microwave oven for 2 minutes, at maximum power. Serve straight from oven.
Remarks:You can replace the cooking plastic wrap with some greaseproof paper, it is a little less practical (you need to make foldings), but prettier.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: French-style peas, Icelandic-style fish and vegetable pie, Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, New York style pasta, Chinese Soup, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cheese Soufflé, Nonettes, Moist Lemon Cake, Potato gratin, Clarified butter, ... [All]
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sea bass with coriander cream en papillote, Nicholas's fish, Fish fillet with preserved lemons, Crunchy little pieces of fish, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., ... [All]