Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Choose fairly thick fillets (1 cm / ½ inch minimum) and make three vertical incisions in the upper side.
Salt and pepper the inside of these cuts.
- 5 min.Fill the incisions with slices of preserved lemon cut in half.
- 10 min.Tie up the fillets to hold the lemon slices in place inside the fish.
Heat the serving plates.
- 5 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a non-stick pan and heat over medium heat.
Dip the uncut side of the fish in flour on a plate.
- 3 min.Then place these in the pan, floured side downwards.
- 3 min.
- 5 min.Serve with the accompaniment of your choice (stir-fried green cabbage in this case) and undo the string only once the fish is in place on the serving plate.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Preserved lemons: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: ... [All]
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Mexican ceviche, Firied fillet of sea bream with polenta, Nicholas's fish, Tahitian style fish, Fisherman's Ragout, ... [All]
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spring veal sauté , Peanut rolls, Rolled chestnut and apple brioche, Saucipain, French onion soup, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sliced chicken with mushrooms and broccoli, Pork Chops with Rosemary, Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), Chicken pie, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, ... [All]