Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Mix in a bowl:1 tablespoon linseed, 1 tablespoon poppy seeds, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon instant mashed-potato powder, salt and pepper.
- 1 min.Tip the mixture onto a plate.
- 2 min.Us a fork to beat 1 egg with salt and pepper. .
- 5 min.Prepare 400 g fish fillet and cut into individual portions.
- 1 min.Dip the fish into the beaten egg.
- 1 min.Then dip both sides into the seed mixture until well coated.
- 10 min.Coat all the fish like this.
- 7 min.Then pan fry in a little oil.
- Serve with a chickpea salad, for example.
Remarks:If the crust makes it difficult for you to judge when the fish is cooked, use an electronic thermometer
stuck into the centre. The fish will be perfectly cooked when the temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
If you like a thick crust, coat the fish in egg and seeds a second time.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Cod loin with saffron, Nicholas's fish, Crunchy little pieces of fish, Rolls of fish in smoked ham, ... [All]
- Oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rémoulade dressing, Gratin du Nord, Comtoise tart for Seàn, Wiener Schnitzel, Pan-fried potatoes, ... [All]
- Linseed : You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Creamy risotto with diced vegetables and flax seeds, Crispy cheese parcels, Mixed seed grissini, Seeded loaf, Red rice pannequets, ... [All]