Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Cut the fish into thick pieces, one per person. Carefully remove all bones and skin.
- 5 min.Dry roast 100 g sesame seeds in a small pan on high heat for 5 minutes at most.
You will see that the sesame seeds "jump" like popcorn when they are done.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Salt, pepper and flour the fish pieces on both sides.
Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
- 1 min.Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces for 1 minute maximum on each side to brown them lightly.
- 5 min.Arrange the fish pieces in an oven-proof dish and coat with a thin layer of sesame paste.
- 15 min.Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
If you have an electronic thermometer, stick it into the middle of one of the fish pieces. It will be cooked just right when the temperature reaches 60°C (140°F).
- Serve straight away with the accompaniment of your choice.
Remarks:You can put the fish under the grill to finish browning, if necessary, so that the crust is nice and crisp.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Stock-pot fish , Quiche Bretonne, Warm autumn salad, Seafood sauerkraut, Sushi, ... [All]
- Sesame seeds: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Ali Baba bread, Foie gras fingers, Crispy rolls with chicken and leek, Seeded loaf, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Almond mug cake for Mary, Tea and white chocolate biscuits, Steamed leeks with morel sabayon, Pretzels, Brownie, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and fresh tuna tart, Beetroot and fried chicken salad, Pollack Parmentier, Minestrone, Quiche Bretonne, ... [All]