Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 30 min.
- 1 min.
- 10 min.Ad the shredded leeks, mix well and cook uncovered until the leeks are just tender.
- 10 min.Preheat the oven to 220°C (430°F).
Line the tart tins or moulds with puff pastry and prick over the base with a fork.
- 15 min.
- 2 min.Peel 200 g langoustines (scampi).
Melt 20 g butter in a frying pan, and when hot, tip in the scampi. Fry "sauté" (fry while tossing gently) for 1 or 2 minutes, just until they begin to brown a little (be careful not to overcook them).
- 5 min.Put a layer of hot leeks into each pastry case (reheat them first if necessary).
- 5 min.Then add a layer of scampi.
- 5 min.Finish with a coating of hollandaise sauce.
Remarks:The most difficult thing with this recipe is serving it all hot. It is better to take your time preparing everything, then reheat it all (except the hollandaise sauce, which should be kept warm) and fill the tarts at the last minute.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Langoustines (scampi): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Turban of sole with langoustines, Sesame fried scampi, Langoustine gratin, Chilli langoustines, Langoustine sabayon tart, ... [All]
- Hollandaise sauce: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs Benedict , ... [All]
- Puff or flaky pastry (pâte feuilletée): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and mushroom pie, Cochelin d'Evreux, Vegetable rosette tart, Apple and pear tart, Leek and fresh tuna tart, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Leek and potato soup, Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Oaty walnut cake , Spinach Croque-monsieur , Pesto crackers, ... [All]