Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Lay a sheet of filo pastry out on the worktop and brush with melted butter.
- 1 min.Lay a second sheet on top.
- 5 min.Brush with more butter and repeat the operation to give 3 sheets of filo with 2 layers of butter.
- 3 min.Cut out circles of about 12 cm (5 inches)...
- 5 min....and line the tart cases or moulds.
- 5 min.Brush butter over the inside of the cases...
- 15 min.And bake until golden brown.Set aside where they will stay hot.
- 10 min.Peel 300 g langoustines (scampi), cut into pieces and dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
- 3 min.Melt 30 g butter in a small frying pan. Add the langoustines, salt lightly, pepper and fry for 2 or 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- 10 min.
- 3 min.Divide the langoustines between the hot tart cases...
- 3 min....pour the sabayon over and serve immediately.
Remarks:For a stronger lime flavour, add a little of the zest to the sabayon.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Langoustines (scampi): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Langoustine and leek tarts, Chilli langoustines, Sesame fried scampi, Turban of sole with langoustines, Langoustine gratin, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Doughnuts, Smoked eggs, Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, Caribbean upside-down cake, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausage buckwheat pancakes, Linzer torte, Pecan fruit rolls , Flognarde, Chocolate almond cookies, ... [All]