Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Lay a sheet of filo pastry out on the worktop and brush with melted butter.
- 1 min.Lay a second sheet on top.
- 5 min.Brush with more butter and repeat the operation to give 3 sheets of filo with 2 layers of butter.
- 3 min.Cut out circles of about 12 cm (5 inches)...
- 5 min....and line the tart cases or moulds.
- 5 min.Brush butter over the inside of the cases...
- 15 min.And bake until golden brown.Set aside where they will stay hot.
- 10 min.Peel 300 g langoustines (scampi), cut into pieces and dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
- 3 min.Melt 30 g butter in a small frying pan. Add the langoustines, salt lightly, pepper and fry for 2 or 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- 10 min.
- 3 min.Divide the langoustines between the hot tart cases...
- 3 min....pour the sabayon over and serve immediately.
Remarks:For a stronger lime flavour, add a little of the zest to the sabayon.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Langoustines (scampi): You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Langoustine and leek tarts, Chilli langoustines, Sesame fried scampi, Langoustine gratin, Turban of sole with langoustines, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Passion fruit jellies, Mussels marinière, Seafood feuillantines, French onion soup, Checkerboard biscuits, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Surprise eggs, Creamy spinach and potato gratin, Turban of sole with langoustines, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Hollandaise sauce, ... [All]
- Water: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: How to rehydrate dried mushrooms, Sausage and lentils "en cocotte", Salmon chard rolls, Cornmeal baps for Anne, Rum babas, ... [All]