Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Chop them.
- 2 min.Add to the dish and mix.
- 1 hour
- 5 min.Cook on barbecue not too close to the fire, and baste the top regularly with the remaining marinade, using a brush.
Cook the other side in the same way. This will keep the tuna moist.
Remarks:Could be made with other fish if preferred, even with chicken breasts.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh tuna: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Spicy seafood plancha, Tender tuna, Leek and fresh tuna tart, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken club sandwich, Preserved lemons, Rabbit with mustard, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Tomato omelette, ... [All]
- Coriander : You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Tomato tart, Summery cheese on toast, Herb salad, Warm cauliflower salad with two cheeses, Cauliflower tabouleh, ... [All]