Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.Chop them.
- 2 min.Add to the dish and mix.
- 1 hour
- 5 min.Cook on barbecue not too close to the fire, and baste the top regularly with the remaining marinade, using a brush.
Cook the other side in the same way. This will keep the tuna moist.
Remarks:Could be made with other fish if preferred, even with chicken breasts.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh tuna: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Leek and fresh tuna tart, Quiche Bretonne, Seared tuna with lemon and lime, Tender tuna, Spicy seafood plancha, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bacon and cabbage omelette, Red mullet fillets with a reduced white-wine sauce, Blanquette of veal, Spinach and Comté Loaf, Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, ... [All]
- Coriander : You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chickpea salad, Summery cheese on toast, Herb salad, Gravlax, Cauliflower tabouleh, ... [All]
- Fresh mint leaves: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Tzatziki, Strawberries with mint and cream, Chicken club sandwich, Fresh mint ice-cream, ... [All]