Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 2 min.Mix 60 ml sherry vinegar and 60 ml dry white wine.
- 2 min.
- 2 min.Pour the wine and vinegar mixture into the pan.
- 10 min.Leave to reduce by 3/4 over low heat.
- 30 min.Prepare 700 g green cabbage, cooked.
- 3 min.
- 8 min.Then beat in 100 g butter a small piece at a time...
- Serve the salmon and cabbage on hot plates with the sauce poured over.
Remarks:For a smoother sauce, without bits of shallot, you can pour the stock through a fine strainer before adding the cream.
You can use a different fish if you prefer, such as pollack.
And to drink?A fruity white wine, such as a Montlouis, or simply whatever you have used for the sauce.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sautéed green vegetables, Coleslaw, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Alsatian-style salad, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, ... [All]
- Fresh salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon chard rolls, Salmon with sorrel, Koulibiak in pie dish, Salmon "en papillote" with small vegetables, Salmon marinated like herring, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Courgette tart with mint, "BN style" chocolate-filled biscuits, Chocolate cream, Vol-au-vent, Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Eggs Benedict , Rillettes stuffed mushrooms, Green beans with tomatoes, Tomatoes Provençal, Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, ... [All]