Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 300 g prawns and cut into 2 or 3 pieces.
- 5 min.Peel and rinse 1 spring onion (scallion), then chop.
- 2 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add the pieces of prawn, salt and pepper and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 1 min.Sprinkle the juice of ½ lime over and stir well.
- 2 min.Add 1 tablespoon curry powder, stir well and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- The curry powder will stick to the prawns, which is good.
- 1 min.Add the chopped onion.
- 3 min.
- 10 min.
- Serve piping hot, on a bed of rice, for example.
Remarks:The proportions are approximate, so do adapt them to your own taste, especially the curry powder.
It doesn't matter whether you buy the prawns raw or cooked. If they are already cooked, you will only need to brown them very briefly.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vietnamese prawns, Paella, Curried prawn risotto, Spicy seafood plancha, Seafood sauerkraut, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: New tiramisu, Lille style chicken, Scallop and leek pancakes, Curried prawn risotto, Baked potoatoes with herb butter or cream , ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Seafood sauerkraut, Pan bagnat, Tomato tatin, Breton Pie, Quartet of brassicas with cream , ... [All]
- Curry powder: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Quick chicken curry, Cauliflower curry, Curried prawn risotto, Curried tuna cubes, Papadums, ... [All]