Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 300 g prawns and cut into 2 or 3 pieces.
- 5 min.Peel and rinse 1 spring onion (scallion), then chop.
- 2 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add the pieces of prawn, salt and pepper and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 1 min.Sprinkle the juice of ½ lime over and stir well.
- 2 min.Add 1 tablespoon curry powder, stir well and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- The curry powder will stick to the prawns, which is good.
- 1 min.Add the chopped onion.
- 3 min.
- 10 min.
- Serve piping hot, on a bed of rice, for example.
Remarks:The proportions are approximate, so do adapt them to your own taste, especially the curry powder.
It doesn't matter whether you buy the prawns raw or cooked. If they are already cooked, you will only need to brown them very briefly.