Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.Peel 300 g prawns and cut into 2 or 3 pieces.
- 5 min.Peel and rinse 1 spring onion (scallion), then chop.
- 2 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add the pieces of prawn, salt and pepper and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 1 min.Sprinkle the juice of ½ lime over and stir well.
- 2 min.Add 1 tablespoon curry powder, stir well and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- The curry powder will stick to the prawns, which is good.
- 1 min.Add the chopped onion.
- 3 min.
- 10 min.
- Serve piping hot, on a bed of rice, for example.
Remarks:The proportions are approximate, so do adapt them to your own taste, especially the curry powder.
It doesn't matter whether you buy the prawns raw or cooked. If they are already cooked, you will only need to brown them very briefly.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Prawns: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Prawn salad with a crunch, Curried prawn risotto, Crispy prawn rolls, Paella, Vietnamese prawns, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Individual creamy endive gratins, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Cheese tart, Lille style chicken, Tartiflette, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gratin of Endives with Mont d'Or, Stuffed artichokes au gratin, Fried bread with leek and poached egg , Pea risotto "mantecare", Thin endive tart, ... [All]
- Curry powder: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Curried prawn risotto, Papadums, Curried tuna cubes, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Cauliflower curry, ... [All]