Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Carefully remove any remaining bones from the fillets.
- 3 min.Rinse and dry them.
- 4 min.
- 2 min.Pour the marinade into a dish and leave the fillets to soak for about 20 minutes.
- 2 min.Put a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When hot, add the fish fillets, skin side down.
- 1 min.Leave to cook for 2 minutes then turn over.
- 5 min.Pull off and discard the skin.
If you see any grey or brown flesh, discard that, too.
- 1 min.Pour a little of the marinade over the fish and turn once more.
- 2 min.Turn off the heat as soon as the fish is cooked.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Nicholas's fish, Parcels of fish fillet in spinach, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., Fish Mousselines, Fish fillet with preserved lemons, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Rabbit civet, Small ratatouille with , Scallops with cabbage julienne, Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Polenta, ... [All]
- Soy sauce: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Curried tuna cubes, Scandinavian cocktail, Vietnamese prawns, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Chicken nems, ... [All]
- Lime: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Mixed salad with curry mayo, Vietnamese prawns, Spicy seafood plancha, Flambéd bananas , Chinese style chicken, ... [All]