Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Carefully remove any remaining bones from the fillets.
- 3 min.Rinse and dry them.
- 4 min.
- 2 min.Pour the marinade into a dish and leave the fillets to soak for about 20 minutes.
- 2 min.Put a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When hot, add the fish fillets, skin side down.
- 1 min.Leave to cook for 2 minutes then turn over.
- 5 min.Pull off and discard the skin.
If you see any grey or brown flesh, discard that, too.
- 1 min.Pour a little of the marinade over the fish and turn once more.
- 2 min.Turn off the heat as soon as the fish is cooked.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fish fillet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Fisherman's Ragout, Fish fillet with preserved lemons, Crunchy little pieces of fish, Fish in white wine, Rosemary steamed fish, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Filo leeks and cheese tart, Gisèle's Pasties, Alsatian-style salad, Rabbit with mustard, ... [All]
- Soy sauce: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spaghetti with mushrooms, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Curried tuna cubes, Chicken nems, Sushi, ... [All]