Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare, wash and cut in small pieces 150 g green beans.
- 15 min.
- 5 min.Prepare and mince 2 spring onions (scallions).
- 5 min.Prepare 4 tablespoons peas (fresh or frozen).
- 2 min.In a pan mix 50 g butter and vegetables dices, with no heat.
- 10 min.Put over a low heat, salt and pepper, stir, and when butter is completely melted cover to prevent browning.
Cook for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 460°F (240°C).
- 12 min.Check that the salmon escalopes are clean without skin, fat or bones, salt and pepper each side, and put one in the center of a cooking paper sheet.
Put 2 generous tablespoons of cooked vegetables on the salmon, and a tablespoon of fish fumet.
- 4 min.Fold paper over to seal and make the papillote by firmly closing edges (Use a stapler or paper clip).
- 20 min.Preferably glaze the papillotte using the remaining butter in the vegetable pan with a brush, so that it will brown during cooking (more attractive).
Put in the oven for about 20 minutes).
- Serve immediately onto your guests' plates, so that everyone opens their own papillote and discovers the delicious cooking smells.
Remarks:Don't hesitate to change vegetables kind, take season ones that's always better, and also fish kind: a pollock fillet for example.
Source:From Charles Barrier.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Green beans: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Icelandic-style fish and vegetable pie, French bean salad with vinaigrette , Minestrone, Green beans with tomatoes, Macédoine of vegetables, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Coconut tuiles, Bonnevaux apple tart, Brioche galette, Potatoes with prawns, Doughnuts, ... [All]
- Peas: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chinese Soup, Rice and peas, Paella, Chinese style chicken, Macédoine of vegetables, ... [All]
- Fish fumet: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Sauce Normande (for fish), Fish petals, vegetables julienne, and beurre blanc, Fish Mousselines, Pollack Parmentier, Salmon with sorrel, ... [All]