Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 2 min.As soon as it becomes opaque, and therefore cooked, remove from pan and drain.
- 5 min.Pick over salmon, keeping only flesh and break into flakes.
- 7 min.Cut 120 g smoked salmon into fine strips, then cut these into small pieces. The pieces should be as small as possible.
- 5 min.Put 120 g butter in a bowl, and mix with a fork until smooth.
Season, then mix again with fork.
- 3 min.Add cooked salmon, mix with fork.
- 3 min.
- 3 min.Chop chives and parsley, add them and mix with fork.
- 2 hoursFill one or more small terrines, cover with plastic film and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Serve as a starter with toasted bread.
Remarks:If you prefer a stronger flavour, you can add a half teaspoon of powdered fish fumet when cooking the salmon.
And to drink?A good dry white wine.
Source:From the Internet.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Fresh salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Koulibiak in pie dish, Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Salmon chard rolls, Seafood feuillantines, Salmon with sorrel, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beurre blanc sauce, Chocolate cake, How to cook rice in rice-cooker, Elsa's Comtoise galette, Rich hazelnut buttercream, ... [All]
- Smoked salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Surprise bread, Cubed salad, Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Potatoes with smoked salmon, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, ... [All]
- Herb olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Oven-roasted Sprouts, Potatoes with smoked salmon, Light herb sauce, Little vegetable omelettes, Vegetable tartare, ... [All]