Step by step recipe:
- 40 min.Prepare 500 g green cabbage, cooked.
- 5 min.Wash and dry 20 scallops, then place on absorbant paper.
- 2 min.Cover with a second sheet of absorbant paper and leave to wait in the fridge.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 10 min.Add the cabbage, then 100 ml cream and leave to reduce uncovered on low heat, stirring from time to time.
- 4 min.
- 2 min.
- 7 min.Leave the sauce to reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- 5 min.Heat the serving plates. Place a few scallops on each plate, arrange some cabbage at the side and pour the Noilly sauce over.
Remarks:Once the sauce has reached the right consistency, you can reheat the scallops in it if necessary.
And to drink?The same wine as you have used in the recipe.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Stuffed cabbage leaves, Hotpot my grandmother's way , Fisherman's Ragout, Coleslaw, Sautéed green vegetables, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Curried prawn risotto, Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Cheese tart, Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Quartet of brassicas with cream , ... [All]
- Scallops: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Scallop and leek pancakes, Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Avocado and smoked salmon terrine , Marinated tuna with herbs, Red rice pannequets, Gratin of purple artichokes, Express chilli con carne, ... [All]