Step by step recipe:
- 40 min.Prepare 500 g green cabbage, cooked.
- 5 min.Wash and dry 20 scallops, then place on absorbant paper.
- 2 min.Cover with a second sheet of absorbant paper and leave to wait in the fridge.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 10 min.Add the cabbage, then 100 ml cream and leave to reduce uncovered on low heat, stirring from time to time.
- 4 min.
- 2 min.
- 7 min.Leave the sauce to reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- 5 min.Heat the serving plates. Place a few scallops on each plate, arrange some cabbage at the side and pour the Noilly sauce over.
Remarks:Once the sauce has reached the right consistency, you can reheat the scallops in it if necessary.
And to drink?The same wine as you have used in the recipe.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Coleslaw, Sautéed Pork with Peanuts, Sautéed Green Vegetables, Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage, Stuffed cabbage leaves, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spaghetti Carbonara, Spaghetti with smoked salmon, Chocolate cake, Purée of Jerusalem artichokes with foie gras, Stock-pot fish , ... [All]
- Scallops: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Scallops with fondue of leeks, Scallops with crunchy vegetables and wine sabayon, Scallop and leek pancakes, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Genoese croque-monsieur, Sautéd mushrooms with spring onions and cured ham, Spring veal sauté , Escalope of veal in a cream sauce, Potimarron braised in meat jus, ... [All]