Step by step recipe:
- 40 min.Prepare 500 g green cabbage, cooked.
- 5 min.Wash and dry 20 scallops, then place on absorbant paper.
- 2 min.Cover with a second sheet of absorbant paper and leave to wait in the fridge.
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 10 min.Add the cabbage, then 100 ml cream and leave to reduce uncovered on low heat, stirring from time to time.
- 4 min.
- 2 min.
- 7 min.Leave the sauce to reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- 5 min.Heat the serving plates. Place a few scallops on each plate, arrange some cabbage at the side and pour the Noilly sauce over.
Remarks:Once the sauce has reached the right consistency, you can reheat the scallops in it if necessary.
And to drink?The same wine as you have used in the recipe.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Hotpot my grandmother's way , Smooth mixed vegetable soup, Alsatian-style salad, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Sautéed green vegetables, ... [All]
- Cream: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Scallop and leek pancakes, Courgettes (zuchinis) , Household cake (Gâteau de ménage), Blanquette of veal, Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , ... [All]
- Scallops: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Pan-fried scallops and chanterelles with Noilly Prat sauce, Scallops with fondue of leeks, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Scallop and leek pancakes, Scallops with green asparagus tips and parmesan, ... [All]