Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Cut circles from the buckwheat pancake about 6 cm (2.3 inches) in diameter.
You will need 3 circles for each feuillantine.
- 5 min.
- Arrange the circles on a baking sheet.
- 5 min.
- 10 min.Put 150 g crab meat and 150 g fresh salmon (lightly poached in a little salted water) into a bowl with 100 g Mayonnaise, your choice of herbs (chives, coriander and parsley here) chopped finely and pepper.
- 2 min.Mix thoroughly.
- 3 min.Begin assembling the feuillantines: place a circle on the serving plate. Put a spoonful of filling on top.
- 3 min.Add a second circle and top this with another spoonful of filling.
- 15 min.Finish with the third circle.
Make one feuillantine for each guest.
- Serve without delay.
If you have any mixture left over, try improvising a different presentation.
Remarks:If you do not have any buckwheat pancakes (galettes), you can use sheets of brik or filo.
To keep the circles completely flat, place a second baking sheet on top before putting in the oven.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Crab meat: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crab and smoked salmon club sandwiches , Crab Cakes, Breton Sandwich, Verrine of avocado mousse and crab, ... [All]
- Fresh salmon: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and Spinach Gratin, Salmon with sorrel, Salmon rillettes, Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage, Koulibiak in pie dish, ... [All]
- Mayonnaise: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Vegetable tartare, Avocado with Sautéed Prawns , Chicken club sandwich, Surprise bread, Green Piedmont Salad, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Gâteau Basque , Aperitif rolls, Tatin apples with mascarpone cream, Pan-fried salmon with white cabbage, New hamburger buns, ... [All]