Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.Peel 300 g potatoes, cut into four, wash and dry.
- 30 min.Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan over a low heat, add potatoes, lightly salt and stir well.
Cover and leave to cook, without stiring, on a low heat for at least 30 minutes.
- 10 min.After 30 minutes, uncover and stir potatoes to finish cooking all over (look at this recipe for more information.
- 5 min.While potatoes are cooking, peel and finely chop 1 shallot.
- 3 min.Cut 2 chicken breasts in two lengthways.
- 1 min.In a frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons goose fat, add chopped shallot, salt, pepper and cook one minute.
Add one teaspoon of chopped tarragon.
- Reduce heat, add chicken breasts, and cook on each side...
- 10 min....until they are golden brown.
- Put them on a hot plate...
- 5 min....and cover with aluminium foil, to keep them hot and tender.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Heat serving plates. In each plate put 2 chicken breasts, coat with sauce, add a sprig of tarragon and surround with sauté potatoes.
Remarks:If you don't have tarragon, replace it with another herb: parsley, chervil, etc.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Potatoes: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Crème de foie gras, Leek and potato soup, Potato and broccoli gratin, "Day After Pork Belly" Soup, Smooth mixed vegetable soup, ... [All]
- Olive oil: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chicken and mushroom brik rolls, Fillet of pollack cooked in two stages, Flamiche, Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , Spinach brik parcels, ... [All]
- Goose fat: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Sausage mushroom and cheese crumble, Breton leek and mushroom tart, Seafood sauerkraut, Chicken with rice and leeks, Chicken pie, ... [All]