Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 4 min.Then add 600 g minced beef, salt again and mix.
- 8 min.Cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- 2 min.Add 500 ml tomato coulis, and the beef stock cube.
- 2 min.Add 500 g tinned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- 2 min.And finally 2 tablespoons chili spices.
- 10 min.Mix well, and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Put Tabasco on the table so that each guest can help himself, and serve the chilli with rice, plain white for example.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Minced beef: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bolognaise lasagne, Italian style gratin, Hamburgers, Algerian brik rolls, Spaghetti Bolognese, ... [All]
- Tomato coulis: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: African style chicken, Bolognaise lasagne, ... [All]
- Tinned red kidney beans: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: African style chicken, ... [All]